I know I’m behind on a lot of book tags and awards, but I promise to get around to those sooner or later! I want to knock this one out ASAP, though, since Christmas is tomorrow. The others will come before long, swear!
I was tagged by Jackie over at Fall in Love With the Sound of Words. Thank you!
- Thank The Curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels)
Tag 5 People To Spread The Christmas Joy!If you’re reading this before Christmas, consider yourself tagged if you haven’t done it before!
- Have Fun!
1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.
This is a bit of a spoiler since I already know I’ve gotten it for my birthmas (I wasn’t born on Christmas, but since the 23rd is so close, we tend to celebrate it along with Christmas), but…
This was probably my most anticipated read of the entire year, and I finally want to get hands on it and read it since it embodies all three of my absolute favorite genres to throw together — Historical Fiction, WWII, and Alternate Realities. I am so excited.
2. A book you’ll be reading during the Christmas season.
The entire Harry Potter series! As of writing this, I’m on chapter 36 of Order of the Phoenix.
3. Favorite Christmas movie.
I actually don’t watch Christmas movies. Does Harry Potter count?
4. Do you like snow?
Yes! It doesn’t snow here in Florida, so when I get the chance to experience it, I’m usually ecstatic.
5. Name a character you would like to spend your Christmas day with.
Just one? But…
(Don’t you dare say it’s still just one. Fred counts, too.)
6. To give or to receive?
7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
Going to have to go along with Jackie on this one and say, hands down, Hogwarts. And Hogsmead!
8. Fondest Christmas memory?
Honestly… I don’t have one. Not yet, anyway. I’m sure I’ll get one at some point.
9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)?
Nnnope! I slur a lot. Whoops.
And that’s all! Like I said before, if you’d like to do this one, go right ahead! Thanks for reading!