I’ve decided to start doing these again in an attempt to better focus my scattered reading pattern, but it’s likely I won’t end up following this to a T. I’ll definitely try, though!
I’m also not going to make this anything elaborate, since it’s going to be more of a simple guideline for myself than anything. Sound good? Awesome.
I’m not going to list too many, despite my previous reading accomplishments, just in case I slump.
Book to be Read
- Me Before You & After You by Jojo Moyes
- Pale Highway by Nicholas Conley
- The Crown by Kiera Cass (hopefully, anyway. waiting on my library copy to come in.)
- Bumped (reread) & Thumped by Megan McCafferty (so I can knock more unfinished series off my list)
Novellas to be Read
- Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass (novella bind-up)
- This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Rise by Amanda Sun
So that’s 6 books and … I’m not sure how many novellas, since the bind-up throws me off. Regardless, I think I’ll manage to get all these done this month, and them maybe some extra. Possibly even the three books I’ve had on my currently-reading for, like, ever.
Thanks for reading!