Guess who started reading too many books and isn’t ready for this readathon? It’s me!
Big surprise. Either way, it’s time to close my poll and make my TBR out of the results. If you voted, thank you so much! Here’s what the final verdict is:
Every book option on the poll got at least one vote, but Shadow & Bone and The Wrath & the Dawn were neck and neck for the vast majority of time that the poll was up for, to the point where I was a little worried I’d have to set up some sort of tie-breaker.
In the end, though, Shadow & Bone gained a few more votes and is being declared victor for the first spot in my TBR, which is going to look a little something like this:
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- (And then, if I enjoy the first book) Siege & Storm
- Ruin & Rising
- (And THEN, maybe) Six of Crows
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Rose & the Dagger (again, if I like the first and also have time)
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
- Where She Went (doubt I’ll have time)
- The Fallen Series, which I’m too lazy to write all out
An odd set-up, I know, but the reason I did it like this is because I’m planning on following this even after the readathon is done, so I can knock out these books anyway.
Are you excited? I’m excited.
Unprepared, but excited all the same.
Thanks for reading!