Now that BoB is only a day away (starts Monday!), I’ve been able to narrow down the books I expect to be reading for this readathon.
I was a little torn between aiming for super ambitious and taking it easy, so I somewhat fell in the middle of both and picked a set of reads that I can probably finish, but might possibly not. It’ll be a gamble, but I feel like that’s how all my TBRs go anyway.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer (currently reading, I’ll probably have about half to finish but WOW this is such a fast read when I actually sit down and read it properly)
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- Pines by Blake Crouch
- Wayward by Blake Crouch
- The Last Town by Blake Crouch
- Sidekicked by John David Anderson (about halfway done with this one, so I’m including it)
- Finish Winter + Stars Above
- Read every day, at least a chapter
- Participate in the challenges
- Read 1000 pages (should be easy, considering the hunk Winter is)
This is looking a lot bulkier than it actually is, considering two of my TBR books are basically either half-finished or will be by the time Monday rolls around, and then Stars Above is all novellas. I don’t think it’ll be too hard to get through all of these, plus I really want to get to Crouch’s series since I’ve watched the show.
Participating? Link me your TBR! Slash goals slash whatever, I’d check out anything.
Thanks for reading!