Why am I going to hate myself? Because, a la Blogtober usual, I am going to be posting every single day come October as a way to challenge myself. (Yes, I know NaNoWriMo is coming the month after, and that’s going to be a challenge, but there will be few posts during November as a result, so consider this compensation.)
Starting October 1st, you can expect a post every single day at 10 am EST.
Every. Damn. Day.
I am terrified. I can barely keep up with my self-appointed Monday/Wednesday/Friday spiel. But I am going to try.
(Meaning I’m going to be writing a buttload of posts and queuing them for October.)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY BLOGTOBER, AS A BOOKISH BLOGGER:
- Book reviews (lots of book reviews)
- Potential book hauls (I’m trying not to buy, but, it’s me.)
- Potential book UNHAULS (I really need to do more, I have plenty of books I don’t even really want anymore and I need the space)
- Video game reviews (mostly older games that I’ve been playing recently, for the nostalgia)
- Some makeup-related stuff (because I still wear it sometimes and I have opinions on it)
- A post full of pictures of my cats (because I’ve had one sitting in my drafts as a placeholder for when I send my friends them, and there’s quite a few now, so I might as well share with everyone else)
- More music
- Book tags (with people tagged from this post)
- Top 5 Wednesday (probably, sometimes I don’t want to do the topics)
- Book recommendations (I mean, probably. I have a couple in my drafts but I’m hesitant on posting them for reasons I’m not even sure of)
- TV show/movie reviews (including book-to-movie comparisons)
- Idk more stuff, I have 31 days to fill, guys.
Are you scared? I’m scared. I’m real scared.