This is just me fangirling about the upcoming season of Stranger Things, so if that’s not your cuppa, that’s fine! I’ll have more out come the rest of the month. 😀
For those of you who are excited, too, join me!
DAYS TO RELEASE: 13
LET’S START THIS OFF WITH THE NEW TRAILER, NO?
(I’m watching it again for, like, the fifth time as I embed this. I’m so excited.)
So, things to notice first off:
- El has some rocking hair. It’s so close to mine currently that, after watching this, I’ve decided I might just want to cosplay her for Halloween and Nekocon. The jacket is all I’ll need, I have the other bits.
- New girl (the redhead) shows up, I think her name was Max? Like Life is Strange?
Or maybe it’s something with an M, I can’t quite remember.Nope it’s Max, I used the power of Google to check.
- It looks like Nancy, Johnathan, and Steve are teaming up with the kids again to take on whatever Will saw. Which, hell yes, Badass Nancy is what I loved to see in the first one.
- They’re (or, at least, Hopper is) clearly going back into the Upside Down, which, awesome. Poor Will though. Kid can’t catch a break.
- Why does the really young scientist look so familiar? Who is he?
- So I thought the guy in the red shirt before was Steve, but I just paused on it by accident to type up something and I realized that he really doesn’t look like Steve? Is that Max’s brother? (Billy, thanks Google.)
- If it is, wtf is he doing? Isn’t that Will, Johnathan, and Joyce’s house? I can see the snakey-river-drawing things on the walls.
- Ah, yes, the slingshot. Also, such an awesome scene it looks like it’s going to be.
- Hell, the whole thing looks like it’s going to be awesome.
- I’m so excited.
- What is going to happen with Will???
- What’s going to happen with El?????
- I actually have more questions but I don’t want to be The Full Obnoxious. Not yet, anyway.
There’s probably so much more information out there for it, but I’m trying my best not to spoil myself to much before the episodes actually release, so I’m not going to go delving for images and the like. This is just me being really excited for the upcoming season and wondering things.
I can’t wait.
2 thoughts on “Stranger Things Season 2 Hype!”
I can’t WAIT for the new season! I’ve just started re-watching last season in preparation!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person