EXCUSE ME. HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER ALREADY.
WHERE THE FRICK DID AUGUST GO.
SLOW DOWN. PLS.
Well, I went into this post thinking I only read two books this month (because I have so many I’m currently-reading right now, I thought I hadn’t finished many), but, as it turns out, I’ve read six!
Yeah. That’s, typically, a lot for me. I don’t know why I thought I had read less.
(Maybe it’s because I’m so far behind on my Goodreads goal? Probably.)
What I Read:
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
- Elixir by Hilary Duff
- Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- A Mad Zombie Part by Gena Showalter
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Old Magic by Marianne Curley
- Prized by Caragh M. O’Brien
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
- Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
- Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Wandering Star by Romina Russell
- Zodiac by Romina Russel