Edit to start: guess who thought they scheduled this back in the first week of January and then only just checked back in to find it was not scheduled? Along with the posts I had ready for the upcoming weeks following that first week? I don’t know if it was a glitch or what, but.
Hi. I am so late with this now. I also ended up including the video that I originally was not going to bother with, so. Yeah.
Good lord, great start to the year!
Anyway… onto the post.
Well, I did it. I met my goal of 100 books. Barely, for the most part, and only because I really relied on audiobooks and novellas to get me to the end. And then what do I do for the new year? Set my goal to 120 books!
Probably not the smartest on my part, but oh well! I think I can do it, and I’m going to try my damndest to get it done.
As for this month, here’s what I read!
What I Read:
Thomas’s First Memory of the Flare by James Dashner // ★★★☆☆
Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate // ★★★☆☆
Sawkill Girls by Claire LeGrand // ★★★☆☆
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
- Elixir by Hilary Duff
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- Old Magic by Marianne Curley
- Prized by Caragh M. O’Brien
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
- Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- 1984 by George Orwell
Wandering Star by Romina Russell Zodiac by Romina Russel