This is what I was going to post yesterday, but what can you do!
Anyway, it’s that time again! Since it’s pretty simple, I’m going to skip the nitty gritty and just link the website right here, where you can both sign up and check the in-depth information (there’s really not much).
In short, though, this is a readathon where you try to read 24 hours worth of reading in 48! Or, a day’s worth in two. It starts January 26th at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday. Official timezone is EST.
So! Onto my (tentative) goals & TBR:
For goals I would like to:
- Read at least ONE (1) book
- Come on, me. It’s not that hard. You’ve done it before, I’ve seen you. I was there.
- Read at least 400 pages
- This ties into the “read at least one book” since that’s about the average length (well, more than, kind of) of a book nowadays.
- Participate in a reading sprint?
- I always miss these because I’m too caught up in whatever I’m doing. Maybe I’ll manage this time.
And my TBR:
Fallen by Lauren Kate
This is both my my audiobook pick for this readathon, because sometimes I can’t focus and like to listen while I read a physical copy, and my physical pick. And this is one I have both formats for. Also, this is on my 19 Books I Have to Read in 2019 list, so it can’t hurt.
Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
And this is my digital pick, because I got this one from the library. I’ve heard some really good things about this one, and I’m always a sucker for Sci-Fi, so bring it.
Well, here goes nothing!