Hell yeah, time for one of my favorite readathons again! I do way better with these short ones than I do the long ones, even though I also love the long ones.
I’ll start simple and link the website right here, where you can both sign up and check the extra information!
As for what I’ll dish about it: this is a readathon where you try to read 24 hours worth of reading in 48! Or, a day’s worth in two. It starts July 20th at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday. Official timezone is EST.
Easy, right? Well, not for me! I didn’t get a full 24 hours last time (I never have, maybe I will this time!), but I did get 20 in, and I obliterated my goals in the process. Audiobooks are my saving grace!
For goals I would like to:
- Read at least TWO (2) books
- Back in January I smashed this. Can I manage two books this time?! Stay tuned to find out!
- Read at least 600 pages
- Since I can listen to books pretty fast (and most of my reading will be audibly this time around), I think 600 pages should be beyond easy.
- Participate in a reading sprint?
- I love these. I need to make sure I do at least one this time.
And the books I’m going to try to get to:
Incarceron and Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Liberator by Richard Harland