!! BEWARE OF SPOILERS !!
I’m only putting something here so that the preview bit of the post doesn’t start showing the parts of the liveblog, which at any point could possibly be spoilers. Is this big enough? Hopefully.
- Oh and right off the bat, here we are
- NOW she tells them?
- Where was that revelation earlier, Robin?
- I love you but COME ON.
- Climbed out.
- Hoo boy.
- Here we go.
- Can’t Joyce, like. Gesture to help them understand?
- Do something along those lines?
- I feel like there’s SOMETHING that could be done.
- Damn they worked fast though.
- Hopper just keeps getting his ass kicked, doesn’t he.
- Dammit Joyce.
- Just stealing name brands left and right.
- Well I guess they could be getting paid for it, that would explain the Coca Cola advertising.
- They didn’t ask Eggo, though, right? That just kind of happened?
- I can’t remember.
- The Russian guy’s expressions, though, while Hopper yells
- I love it.
- I feel like Jonathan is the only one left who hasn’t realized shit has hit the fan
- Why does he not question where his mom and brother are sooner?
- Jonathan, seriously?
- The poor Russian guy
- Alexei, was it?
- And back to Steve.
- Ew, Steve.
- Was that really necessary.
- What the hell was that stuff, acid?
- Some hardcore chemical?
- “Lookin’ at you Roast Beef” R00D.
- Why does big bad Russian guy look so familiar?
- I love Alexei okay.
- That giggle he does as he’s running away.
- I replayed it like five times.
- I hope he stays.
- THE ICEE MACHINE
- PLEASE KEEP THE RUSSIAN
- Oh, boy, Dustin. Erica. Robin.
- Steve doesn’t know shit, my dudes.
- Not a fuck.
- And now Nancy’s living up to that Drew label here.
- Oop and this guy again, alright.
- OH STEVE.
- COME ON STEVE.
- Nancy and Jonathan are so cute.
- I want them to have another moment against the monster with Jonathan though.
- The one from the first season where Steve gets his bat is probably my favorite scene in this entire show, ever.
- I really love it.
- (Yes, I’m a big Stoncy shipper, what can I say.)
- (They’re such a good trio team.)
- Oh god, Jonathan.
- Don’t you DARE HURT THEM
- Oh thank god.
- Also, ew.
- That better not happen to Billy.
- I swear to god.
- THAT CLIFFHANGER.
- GOOD ONE!!!!
Oh MAN. That cliffhanger was GREAT.
Thank god these are all available at once because I would be flipping my shit otherwise if I had to wait a week to see what happened next. Thank you Netflix.
Starting to forget to add commentary as I go because I keep getting so caught up in the moment that I just don’t think to put down anything that’s going through my head. I’m so invested in what’s happening, and I’m going to be SO upset if someone I like dies.
YES. I MEAN BILLY AND ROBIN. DON’T DO IT, DUFFER BROS. DON’T.
Idk I have nothing else to say. Shit is hitting the fan so hard and everyone is starting to come together. Alexi is an awesome character but I’m a little suspicious of him. I want to see what’s happening there. I would also like a check-in on Billy. See what that boy’s been up to while everyone’s kicking ass and taking names.
Go Steve! Good job on his first win in a fight. Knew you’d make it one day.
Onto the next!
Thanks for reading!