Here we go, guys! Man, 2020 feels almost like a made up year. Everything’s been rushing past me and I can’t figure out where the time is going exactly, but I’m rolling with it, and I’m going to slap down a few goals I think I can manage by the end of the year. I have a feeling I won’t get to all of them and will miss one, just like I do every year, but I’m okay with that. It’s more of a guideline for me to follow through the year and keep me on track.
Let’s do this!
A year of book reviews!
- Well, kind of. I won’t be posting one every day, because I don’t even read that many books in a year, but I’ll be posting two reviews a week for the entirety of 2020!
Read 150 books
- I’m actually going to set it at 200 to start, but that’s only because I want to test how the timing would go if I tried for 200, but my actual goal is 150. I’m almost positive I can manage, and I might even get to 200, who knows! Audiobooks are helping me knock out so many books, it’s unreal.
80 of those books must be from my TBR
- You can find that list here, but it’s just a list of all the books I own that I either haven’t read yet or that I need to reread and decide if I want to keep. Easy, yeah?
Continue with Twitch and YouTube
- I’m not going to be too hard on myself with this one, because it does still niggle my anxiety to take part in either of these, but I have a lot of fun when I do them, so I’d like to keep trying to keep up with them in the new year
Complete my personal library challenge (pending title: Authorbet?)
- This one’s connected to YouTube, but I’m challenging myself this year to use the library to find authors I haven’t read yet and vlogging the results. I know there are already a ton of challenges out there for this kind of thing, but I just wanted to make my own personal one for me to use, with only a handful of guidelines for me to follow as I go, so we’ll see how I manage it! Stay tuned if that interests you!
Honestly, I think I’m going to stop there. I was going to add a few more, but, really? I think these five are the ones I’m most concerned with keeping track of, and life likes to throw curveballs at me whenever I try to do to much, so we’ll stop it there.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to schedule this and go wallow over 8tracks shutting down.
Thanks for reading!