GUESS WHO TOTALLY FORGOT TO FINISH WRITING THIS POST UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE THE READATHON?
ME. IT’S ME. HI.
Okay, panic over. Sorry. It’s been a day.
Now, I’ve really, really been wanting to take part in Bout of Books again, because it’s been a long time since I’ve last done it. (Like, the last BoB I took part in was the 20th. We’re on the 27th now. I’m overdue for a participation!)
Let’s do this!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 27 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
- The Magician by Michael Scott – 334 pages (already started before the readathon)
- The Sorceress by Michael Scott – 502 pages
- The Necromancer by Michael Scott – 416 pages
- The Warlock by Michael Scott – 385 pages
- The Enchantress by Michael Scott – 513 pages
- The Death of Joan of Arc by Michael Scott – 12 pages
- Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas by Michael Scott – 67 pages
Total goal: 2,229 pages
Now, that looks like a lot for only a week of reading, but the series reads so fast that I don’t actually think I’ll have that much trouble knocking the rest of it out as long as I pace myself.
I’ll post my update page tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!