I just put 2019 instead of 2020. Okay then.
So I totally bailed on the second half of February there, sorry about that! I got mixed up with my review plan and then didn’t have the will to figure out how to get it back into place, so I just kind of… left it for now :’D
(I’ll get back to it at some point. I just don’t have the attention span right now.)
It was a good reading month, though! Even though I wasn’t writing and formatting reviews, I was reading quite a bit, and I managed to get fourteen books read and knocked out — not bad for a short month, I think!
Technically I’m three books behind schedule, but I’m also almost finished with two on my currently-reading list and have another two halfway done, so I’m not worried about it.
What I Read:
Addendum to this one: is the author just giving up on the series? It ended pretty abruptly, and the last book was published in 2009. She’s still publishing, but other things unrelated to this series. What gives?
20 in 2020:
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards
- The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Saving Fish from Drowning by Amy Tan
Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman
- The Blessed by Tonya Hurley
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Ashes of Twilight by Kassy Tayler
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Last Wife of Henry VIII by Carolly Erickson