This month has felt like it’s been going on a year… and we still have so much time to go. I have so much extra time on my hands due to work shutting down almost all of our branches that I managed to read *drum roll* 24 books and 3 novellas.
I sighed after writing that. I actually, physically sighed.
Usually reading that many books in a month would have me to the moon, but now it’s just a sign of how things are going right now with the pandemic happening. It’s sad, and I really hope it all can settle soon, for the sake of everyone out there.
Anyway. Onto the books.
What I Read:
The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz // ★★★★☆
Return to the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz // ★★★☆☆
Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz // ★★★☆☆
Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz // ★★☆☆☆
After Hours by L.J. Smith // ★★★☆☆
20 in 2020:
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards
- The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Saving Fish from Drowning by Amy Tan Vamps by Nancy A. Collins
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman
- The Blessed by Tonya Hurley
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Ashes of Twilight by Kassy Tayler
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Last Wife of Henry VIII by Carolly Erickson
Man, what a month. Thank god for Animal Crossing, or I’d be losing my mind a little from having to be stuck inside all the time. I feel terrible for the people who have to deal with this kind of home isolation normally.
Anyway. I have a feeling next month will have just as many books, so get ready for another huge wrap-up there.
Thanks for reading!