Here we go, guys! 2021 is on the horizon!
So, my goals for 2021 are going to be HELLA easy. Like, so easy I’m a little worried I’ll finished one of them (my reading goal) much earlier than anticipated. I’ll cross that bridge when I reach it, but I learned my lesson this time. No huge goals. 2021 is for relaxing after the stress 2020 put me through.
My 2021 goals:
- Read 120 books
- This is the one I’m worried about. 10 books a month sounds like a decent challenge, but if I have to be stuck in the house for at least half of the year again, I’m going to blow this goal out of the water. (I am going to try to read really large books this year, though, so maybe that’ll slow me down.)
- 50 TBR books
- This one might be kind of hard since that’s nearly half the books of the goal I want for this year, but I’m going to try. The problem is always that I don’t actually own all of a series (or even anything past the first book), but I try to read a series all at once, so that takes up non-TBR slots as I finish up a series.
- Read all 21 of my 2021 picks
- This one is obvious! I picked 21 books out of my TBR box and I need to read all of them this year.
- Take part in NaNo
- Not WIN, just take part. That’s extremely easy!
- Finish the Mass Effect series + Borderlands
- I’m already almost done with the first games in each of these series, I just need to sit my butt down and finish the rest. I’ve never played Andromeda or Borderlands 3 and wanted to replay before getting to them, so this is me telling myself: FINISH THEM!
Easy goals this year, and maybe for the following years! The only one I’m actually a little worried about is the video game one, but I should be okay!
Happy New Year, everyone! And thank you so much for reading! I hope to see you in the new year ❤️