11 books! I knocked out 11 books in May!
Sounds unreal to me, to the point where I counted them three times because I was so sure I was miscounting.
We’re back on a roll, babey!
What I read:
21 in 2021
Dry by Neal Shusterman & Jarrod Shusterman
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- World War Z by Max Brooks
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Angelfall by Susan Ee
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee Replica by Lauren Oliver
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Moloka’i by Alan Brennert
- Peony in Love by Lisa See
- Wicked by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Feed by M.T. Anderson
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
… So, even though I read 11 books, it wasn’t my best reading month rating-wise. I didn’t really enjoy any of the books I read, and I don’t think it was just the overall mood I was in. They just weren’t very good reads, in my opinion. Meh 3-stars at the most.
Here’s hoping next month is better!