Can’t believe I’m doing one of these again! It’s definitely been a minute since I’ve made one, but I’m testing the waters again to see if I can follow my own lead on what to get done or if I rebel (like I always do) and read whatever I want.
Here goes nothing!
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
- Mister Impossible by Maggie Stiefvater
- Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
- From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender
- As Dead as it Gets by Katie Alender
I probably will also at least start Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, but I’m not sure yet if I’ll be able to finish it since they’re such LONG books. I also plan on finishing the first Mass Effect game now that Legendary is out, so that’s on the list. I can’t believe it’s already halfway through the year — I need more time!
Thanks for reading!