ALMOST FORGOT THIS ONE. I had an eye exam today and it totally threw off my groove.
Honestly, I didn’t do everything I wanted to out of my goals. But, then again, I never really do perfect on goals I set for myself. I always find something I’d rather be doing!
Alas. Reviewing the year’s goals. Onwards!
Read 120 books
- Done! I actually read 180 total books, which is a lot more than I was anticipating doing.
50 TBR books
- Also done! I read 70 total books off of my TBR shelf. Unfortunately, the list doesn’t actually seem to be that much shorter… Weird. Can’t imagine how that happened.
Read all 21 of my 2021 picks
- Done and done! Really happy with this one, too, because I always love when I manage to check all of them off.
Take part in NaNo
- Done! Didn’t win, but I never do :’D
- Finish the Mass Effect series + Borderlands
- … Did not get this one done :’D I ended up playing a lot of tamer games and only got through Mass Effect 1 & 2 along with Borderlands 1, because I naturally decided I HAD to replay them. Why? I really have no idea. I always make things harder on myself, and I never have a reason for it.
So, there you have it! Completely missed one of the goals, but, really, I’m only really here for the reading goals. And I got all of those done, so I’d call that a win!
Here’s hoping I don’t forget to make the new goals tomorrow! Fingers crossed.
Thanks for reading!