New year, same old me! Though I’m doing a little better with book reviews this time around, if I do say so myself. We’ll see how long that lasts!
I read some pretty good books this month, which is nice since it starts my year off well. I also read some meh books, but it wouldn’t be my blog if I wasn’t meh-ing about SOME book.
Also! I’ve been playing the hell out of Pokémon Arceus ever since it dropped, and I think I have a new fave Pokémon game! It’s so good, and it’s exactly what I want out of a non-traditional Pokémon game. I may or may not write a post about it, we’ll see. I haven’t done a video game post in a while.
Anyway, books! Onto the books!
What I read:
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski // ★★★☆☆
22 in 2022
- BZRK by Michael Grant
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Switched by Amanda Hocking
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Magebane by Lee Arthur Chane
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- When We Wake by Karen Healey
- Sister’s Red by Jackson Pearce
- Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
One down, twenty-one to go! I’m on track currently to read the 120 books I pledged on Goodreads, but I have a feeling it’ll be bumped up once all the novellas that go along with these series have been added into the count.
Not a bad month, though! I’m happy with it. Onto the next!
Thanks for reading!