Another month down! I’m still behind on my reading goal, but I’m slowing inching my way back up and think I should be mostly caught up by the end of April if I can keep up my pace.
I read 10 books this month (or, 9 books and one novella, depending on how you count things), one of which was massive. Looking at you, The Burning White.
What I read:
Horns by Joe Hill // ★☆☆☆☆
22 in 2022
- BZRK by Michael Grant
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
Switched by Amanda Hocking
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Magebane by Lee Arthur Chane
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- When We Wake by Karen Healey
- Sister’s Red by Jackson Pearce
- Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
Another one knocked out! I think I might try to read two off the list in April (maybe Eyes Like Stars and Strands of Bronze and Gold?) but we’ll see what happens.
Thanks for reading!