And we are back in business! Five books ahead on my reading goal! Nineteen read this month!
(I’m gonna ignore the fact I wrote 2020 instead of 2022. We don’t need to talk about that.)
AND I read three books off my TBR list! Who IS she?!
Okay, it’s actually because I’ve spent the entire month decluttering and listing things on eBay, and was able to power through a lot of audiobooks whilst doing so. I did read a few physical books, but audiobooks made up the majority, and whew boy were they my saving grace to my goal count.
(I did, however, completely forget to write up the reviews I meant to have out this month. It wasn’t until I was writing this wrap up that I even realized I never wrote, nor published, any of them. Soooo hopefully I remember this upcoming month! Possibly not though. Eventually, they’ll be out! Probably once I’ve finished the eBay project, which takes up a lot of my brain space.)
Anyway, onto the books!
What I read:
The Passage by Justin Cronin // ★★☆☆☆
22 in 2022
- BZRK by Michael Grant
The Passage by Justin Cronin Switched by Amanda Hocking
- Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- Magebane by Lee Arthur Chane
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- When We Wake by Karen Healey
- Sister’s Red by Jackson Pearce
- Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult